Support your important research work with proper attribution.
- Truly accurate citations. Build MLA, APA, and Chicago/Turabian citations following current guidelines (including legal sources based on The Bluebook).
- Responsive forms. Watch your citation build as you type. Get pop-up help and error-checking, right where you need it.
- Citation import. Search by a book’s title, author, or ISBN number to generate a citation. Or scan the book’s ISBN from your phone or device using the NoodleTools Companion App.
Save source material, forever.
- Source archiving and annotation. Annotate and archive your web and database articles, permanently linked to your source citations, for future reference by you and your instructors.
Analyze the sources you use.
- In-context source evaluation. Embedded information literacy modules help you identify and evaluate tricky sources as you cite.
- Source analysis. View charts detailing the variety and currency of source types used in your research.
Personalized learning and expert help.
- Three differentiated levels. From elementary to university, choose the level that fits you.
- Expert help. Meet the only online service staffed by citation experts. We offer students and teachers personal help with tricky citations.