New interface, new help
With the new NoodleTools interface in place, we wanted to direct you to some useful teaching and learning resources. Besides the extensive help we detail below, we’re spending this month working on some “deep dive” videos and planning our Fall webinar. We’ll announce those in late August here on the blog, so be sure you’re signed up for blog update notifications (and any other email lists you are interested in) at https://www.noodletools.com/news/
If you’re looking for…
- an overview of what has changed, take a look at our recent blog entry as well as the help desk article summarizing the changes.
- a place where students and teachers can learn the basics, our new help landing pages provide 60-second videos and labelled screenshots.
- quick guides for students and teachers, there is one for students and another for teachers.
- step-by-step instructions for how to use a particular feature, the tutorials in our help desk are updated to cover all facets of the new interface.
- a quick way to answer the question “What is NoodleTools?” our product overview is helpful.
We are looking forward to the new school year and continuing to innovate and build the very best research platform for your students!