Work collaboratively from anywhere, on any device.
- Work together from afar. Students can collaborate on all aspects of a project in real time, from different devices and locations.
- Ensure accountability in group work. For group assignments, understand who contributed what information, when. It’s transparent to all.
- Monitor the 30-day log. Team members and teachers can see when items were added, edited, or deleted.
Connect with and learn from your peers.
- Open student communication loops. Within each notecard or citation – or for your project as a whole – connect to your collaborators through embedded discussion windows. Conversation threads are archived for future reference.
- Benefit from peer review. Obtain clear and specific feedback from a research partner. Your peer raises the questions, and you make the choices.