The word “free” is such a tempting one. NoodleTools is not free – but it gives you freedom for a very reasonable price.
You and your students will never have to worry about:
- Corporate motives that are at odds with educational best-practices
- Relentless advertising banners and pop-ups
- Being tracked and monetized as you search and click
- Being sold as a commodity to brokers and marketers
- Being hit with offers for add-ons and pricy products you don’t want
- Surprise jumps in pricing or terms of service
- Focus on teaching in a respected professional environment
- Develop modules and lessons knowing that they’re your intellectual property
- Depend on rigorous protection of your students’ privacy
- Deal transparently with educators who passionately believe that their company can make a fair profit and maintain high-quality education goals
- Expect fair and reasonable pricing
Here at NoodleTools, we pledge the following:
- We serve education as our first priority.
- Our platform will be reliable, accurate, and well supported.
- Our prices will always remain reasonable.
- Your students will reach true educators through our “have a question” service.
- We will never expose you and your students to any advertising. Period.
- We will never claim to own, re-sell or re-use your students’ work.
- We will never allow your student to be tracked or traced for any reason other than to improve the user’s experience within our product.
- We will never expose your student to any paper-mill or answer-mill products or tutoring services that encourage cheating or non-original work.